In this episode, we interview Lawrence DeMaeyer who is the Coordinating Principal of Modern Learning for the Peel District School Board.
What’s New in the World of EML?
- Amit shared his daughter’s Instagram Post
- Jim’s shared his project-based learning planning from one of his schools.
Links from the Interview with Lawrence DeMaeyer
- From Master Teacher to Master Learner – by Will Richardson
- Lifelong Kindergarten: Cultivating Creativity Through Projects, Passion, Peers, and Play – by Mitchel Resnik
- What Does It Mean to Be Well Educated?: And More Essays on Standards, Grading, and Other Follies – by Alfie Kohn
- Contact Lawrence: email@example.com or Twitter
Shares for the Week
- Jim shared this graphic Doing Projects vs. Product Based Learning
- Amit shared Jonathan So’s blog post called A Balanced Math Program